Emergency Management Services
We pride ourselves on providing high quality and high value consulting, training and education services.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Designing, planning, implementing, and evaluating trainings, workshops, tabletops, functional exercises
- Designing, training and coaching in operations centers: EOCs, HCCs, DOCs, etc.
- Providing technical assistance and subject matter expertise
- Reviewing, operationalizing and evaluating plans
- Creating tools and teaching aids
Areas of experience
- Healthcare (hospitals and clinics)
- Public health
- ICS and NIMS for healthcare and public health
- Unified command
- Small businesses
For quotes, partnering, sharing RFPs, subcontracting, or more information, contact us EMServices@fusionperformancellc.com. Thank you for your time and interest.
>>Click here to go to the EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT RESOURCE LIBRARY
- Recommended Actions for Hospitals
To Prepare For and Respond to Pandemic Influenza, April 2010: Word PDF
- Recommended Actions for EMS Providers
To Prepare For and Respond to Pandemic Influenza, Dec 2009: Word PDF
Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) Training
The California Hospital Association (CHA) has recently developed a 4-hour HICS course that is designed for hospital senior management and primary HICS responders. It includes 2 hours of lecture and 2 hours of a Hospital Command Center table top drill scenario.
In Los Angeles County, this training is being funded by the Los Angeles County EMS Agency Hospital Preparedness Program through the Hospital Association of Southern California. The hospital is only responsible for supplying photocopied materials, classroom and continuing education credit. All materials are provided for continuing education requirements.
Tamiza Teja of Fusion Performance LLC is assisting in conducting these courses in Los Angeles County. If you are a hospital located in Los Angeles County, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 561-6501 to schedule. Flier (PDF)
Click here to see PAST Events
June 01, 2010: Tamiza Teja to Instruct at 2010 California Hospital Association's Disaster Planning for California Hospitals Pre-Conference Training
Apr 20, 2009: Tamiza Teja to Conduct CHA/HASC HICS Trainings
Nov 25, 2008: Tamiza Teja to Speak at the 2009 Surge Capacity Planning for Hospitals Conference